2023 UN Water Conference - Side Event - The Fouta Djallon Highlands : Visions & Actions to safeguard the Water Tower of West Africa
Friday 24 March 2023
About the Event
This conference will alert on the dangers which weigh on the massif of Fouta Djallon in Guinea, source of the West African rivers but also to propose concrete solutions, with a program of preservation.
The objective of this side event is not only to alert on the dangers which weigh today on the massif of Fouta Djallon, source of the great African rivers (Senegal, Niger, Gambia) but also to propose concrete solutions, around an international program of preservation.
- Guinea (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- France (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Association Initiatives pour l'Avenir des Grands Fleuves (IAGF-IFGR)
- Organisation pour la Mise en Valeur du Fleuve Sénégal (OMVS)
- The Bridge Tank
- International Network of Basin Organizations (INBO)
- Geneva Water Hub